Sunday, February 22, 2009

.:: Heavens Door ::.

The beauty of love within your face
Deepest thoughts…. embracing
Gently arousing…. As you softly explore
This path of perfection…… heavens doorGazing upon such beauty….spheres of passion lilac lights
Serving……sweetly tasting thy cup divine
The food of souls…caressing the spirit within
Disrobed and illusive. Taking me there……
Behold thy aroma…droplets of life
Engulfing…… musk sprinkled nights

I dwell within your house…..my lantern of light
Each realm you ascend me….removing veils on high
Calming my trembling soul…..here I step aside
Intoxicated …..

Lingering emotions upon my breast
Souls in flight igniting…. fusing as one
Beauty untouched………exhaling of breathe
For a moment……time does not exist……
For a moment……souls explore
The path to perfection
Heavens door

No comments:

Post a Comment